Curious about using Blackboard in the classroom? Want to know how to get started? IDS has a new resource for faculty members: Guide for Using Blackboard in the Traditional Classroom. A Flash version is also available.
Inside you’ll find:
- What is a web-enhanced course?
- What can I do with a web-enhanced course?
- Why web-enhance my traditional course?
- Accessible Content
- How do I get started?
- Help! My course shell is blank!
- Handouts & Tutorials
- Evaluating Your Course
- Preparing for the Next Term
Contact IDS Blackboard Support at 531-622-2834 for more information.